Central Pinklao – BIRKENSTOCK ชั้น 1 ใน ห้างสรรพสินค้าเซ็นทรัล | Facebook.
Why are Birkenstocks so expensive?
- It takes time. In order to produce one pair of birkenstock sandals,workers need an average of 15 hours per shoe-making session.
- Shipping costs.
- Limited markets.
- manufacturing process.
- The Birkenstock community.
- Birkenstock has an old-school business model.
- Birkenstocks are not mass-produced.
What is so special about Birkenstocks?
- The footbed is made of cork. Cork is a material that molds to the foot as it is worn and this means that Birkenstock sandals get more and more
- The footbed has a contoured shape to it. The Birkenstock footbed has a deep heel cup,good arch support,and is one of the only pieces of footwear that
- The footbed is lined with leather.
Which Birkenstocks are the most comfortable?
- Birkenstock Gizeh Sandals
- Birkenstock arizona Sandals
- Birkenstock Madrid Sandals
- Birkenstock Boston Clog
- Birkenstock Yara Sandals
- Birkenstock Kairo Sandals
- Birkenstock Mayari Sandals
- Birkenstock Milano Sandals
- Birkenstock Florida Sandals
- Birkenstock Salina Sandals
Does Birkenstock have a warranty?
The answer is a resounding No. In fact, Birkenstock (the German shoe makers) has never offered a lifetime warranty on their shoes. The rumor most likely originates from the hundreds of thousands of happy Birkenstock customers who like to exclaim that their Birkenstocks have lasted forever.